Melissa is an expert in working with creative individuals.
Over the years, Melissa noticed similar requests from businesses. In an effort to keep costs to a minimum, but provide maximum results, Melissa created the following packages. Please take a look and see if one is the right fit for you, right now. (Of course, as you grow, you can create a customized package, or select an upgrade to your existing package, because ... let's face it: THINGS CHANGE!)
PACKAGE 1: "NUTS AND BOLTS"
- Entity registration;
- EIN number;
- Initial review of name for trademark purposes;
- Up to two (2) hours of consultation;
- Review of one (1) agreement, up to two (2) pages; and
- Up to one (1) hour of review of document revisions.
PACKAGE 2: "GET IN THE GAME"
Includes “NUTS AND BOLTS,” PLUS:
- Operating Agreement; Membership Agreements; Buy Sell Agreements; Shareholder Agreements (as necessary);
- Thorough review of current business plan;
- Creation of strategic plan for five (5) years, including methods for savings investment into your business and options for investor opportunities;
- Review of one (1) additional contract, up to five (5) pages; and
- Review of document revisions, up to three (3) hours.
PACKAGE 3: MASTERMIND BUSINESS EXCEL-LERATOR
Includes “NUTS AND BOLTS,” & "GET IN THE GAME" PLUS:
An intensive 12-week group course specifically designed to educate participants regarding the ins and outs of business law, within the framework of your business context. This course is designed to maximize understanding of relevant topics and how to use them to your business advantage. This is also where the MAGIC happens -- this networking opportunity is the true package gem. Each participant will receive one (1) sixty (60) minute monthly call with Melissa to apply each topic to your identified business goals. Course topics incluse two-week discussions of each:
- Doing Business Online (FTC Compliance issues);
- Advertising law basics (including social media);
- Sweepstakes and contests;
- Employmees -- when to hire, how to fire; and
- Intellectual Property.
* Space is limited to 10 participants each quarter. Waitlists are available once courses fill.
** All fees EXCLUDE filing and search fees.